Mariupol – Russia’s airstrikes on a military training base in the west have killed at least 35 people and injured 134 others. UkraineAccording to a local official. The attack came close to the Polish border. After a senior Russian ambassador warned, Moscow considers foreign exports of military equipment to Ukraine as “legal targets”.
According to Ukraine, more than 30 ship missiles were launched at the site, located 19 miles northwest of LV. The attack took place the next day Russia It bombed cities across Ukraine, including Mariupol and the suburbs of the capital Kiev, thwarting attempts to expel people from the violence.
“Unfortunately, we lost more heroes: 35 people died as a result of the bombing of the International Center for Peacekeeping and Security. Another 134 people were hospitalized with various injuries,” he said in his telegram account. Maxim KozitskyThe leader of the Lviv region, near the scene of the attack.
Highlights of today’s Sunday clash:
- About 2.7 million Ukrainians have fled the country since the start of the Russian invasion on February 24.
- More than 1,500 Ukrainians have been killed in the port city of Mariupol.
- Negotiations for a ceasefire broke down again on Saturday.
- President of Ukraine, Volodymyr ZhelenskyHe accused Russia of trying to tear his country apart by creating “fake republics.”
- About 12,729 people were evacuated from Ukraine in humanitarian corridors on Saturday.
Follow Conflict Incidents:
With EFE and Associated Press information.